Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Fill & Sign Document

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can you help?

I'm trying to send a 'Fill & Sign' document but it comes up with the message 'Your document exceeds the maximum size of file supported for your subscription level. Please try a different document or contact your account administrator'. How can I adjust/increase the maximum file size for my account?

Thanks

Eliot

TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Hi Eliot Smith

We are sorry for the trouble.  AS described you are not able to send the document for signature and getting the error ' 'Your document exceeds the maximum size' 

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs that you try to send for signature. Please try with a different PDF file and check.

The file size that can be uploaded and sent for signature is 10 MB for more information please refer to the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/sign/using/transaction-limits.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eliot Smith

We are sorry for the trouble.  AS described you are not able to send the document for signature and getting the error ' 'Your document exceeds the maximum size' 

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs that you try to send for signature. Please try with a different PDF file and check.

The file size that can be uploaded and sent for signature is 10 MB for more information please refer to the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/sign/using/transaction-limits.html

You may try to reduce/compress the file size as described in the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/optimizing-pdfs-acrobat-pro.html) and see it helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I’ve tried smaller file size (150KB), and it works fine, but when I try up upload a different larger file (20,595KB) it comes up with the same error message. The only thing that is different is that there is a embedded video in the later file.

Can you explain and resolve for me please?

Kind regards.

Eliot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The file size that can be uploaded and sent for signature is 10 MB for more information please refer to the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/sign/using/transaction-limits.html)"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have read the document and as I said in my previous reply my document size is 20,595KB which is within the 10MB limit, so whay am I getting this error message?

Please explain and resolev for me.

Kind regrards Eliot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20,595KB are 20MB 

this is more then 10MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course it is!!! What was I thinking...Sorry to bother you guys.

All the best and stay safe.

Eliot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Is there a way to keep the pdf modified so that I can send the fill and sign to other people later and not have to edit the fill in criteria everytime I want to send it? 

Abram Ozeck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines