Highlighted

Creating form in Adobe

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I need to create a digital fill formula in adobe (simply said, a pdf where people can add their names etc. without the need to print it, write information down and to scan it back in again). The fill fields are blue, but they should be put in white. Now I know that there's a possibility that they can be shown in white in the existing document - as a saved draft, not only for yourself.

See attached a screenshot of the document if you need a visualisation....

Can somebody help me please? Thanks a lot in advance!

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating form in Adobe

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I need to create a digital fill formula in adobe (simply said, a pdf where people can add their names etc. without the need to print it, write information down and to scan it back in again). The fill fields are blue, but they should be put in white. Now I know that there's a possibility that they can be shown in white in the existing document - as a saved draft, not only for yourself.

See attached a screenshot of the document if you need a visualisation....

Can somebody help me please? Thanks a lot in advance!

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is called the Fields Highlight Color. It doesn't appear when you print the file, and you can easily disable it. Go to Tools - Forms - More and tick off "Highlight Existing Fields".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I know that it doesn't appear when I print the file and also that it's possible to delay it on my personal Adobe. But if I save the empty document and send it to someone, this person will receive it with a blue higlighted color. Do you know how to fix this?

Greets!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can embed a script into the file to disable it, but it's a bad idea to do so because it also affects all other files the user opens. A better way is to inform the user of this issue, and maybe ask for their permission to disable it (notifying them of the consequences for other files).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0