• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating forms from scratch Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use to have Acrobat Pro XI and I was able to create forms from scratch, now I have Pro DC and I do not know how to do it, if it is possible at all?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

For the benefit of the future visitors of this forum discussion. You may check this help page: How to create a form using Adobe Acrobat

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible, but not recommended. You should create the layout in some other application (Word, InDesign, etc.), convert it to PDF and then add the form fields to it. If you really want to create a file from scratch you can do it by pressing Ctrl+Shift+T when no file is opened. That will create a blank, single-page PDF file which you could then edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the benefit of the future visitors of this forum discussion. You may check this help page: How to create a form using Adobe Acrobat

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From my experience, this procedure is suboptimal. In order to have control and the ability of a dynamic form (meaning to show/hide elements), I'd highly recommend to use form fields for the labels as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines