Highlighted

Creating Forms in DC PRo

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a security form that I would like to turn into a fillable form.  I've run the create a form, but I'm having trouble adding sections that the form missed.  Check boxes and such, any suggestions.  I can say I'm not impressed with this newest version, I've spent multiple hours trying to maneuver this new form and am only getting more and more fustrated.  Worst waste of money ever.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating Forms in DC PRo

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a security form that I would like to turn into a fillable form.  I've run the create a form, but I'm having trouble adding sections that the form missed.  Check boxes and such, any suggestions.  I can say I'm not impressed with this newest version, I've spent multiple hours trying to maneuver this new form and am only getting more and more fustrated.  Worst waste of money ever.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What issues does you have?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just need to use the Add New Field tool to create new fields. If that's not working, please describe the issue in more detail...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0