Highlighted

Creating Forms

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon all-I'm sure there is an obvious answer to this that I'm overlooking, but here goes.   When creating forms, how do I get the name of the field to show in the field when editing is closed?   (See below)  I want the users of this form to be able to see it so they know what information needs to entered.  Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating Forms

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon all-I'm sure there is an obvious answer to this that I'm overlooking, but here goes.   When creating forms, how do I get the name of the field to show in the field when editing is closed?   (See below)  I want the users of this form to be able to see it so they know what information needs to entered.  Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add a tooltip to the form field.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0