• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating pdf from powerpoint adobe changes ppt graphs

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to create pdfs from a number of large (up to 50Mb or more) powerpoint files that have graphs imported from Excel as pictures.  Adobe Pro DC changed  numerous graphs, replacing certain graphs with other similar graphs in the same PPT file.  For example, I have 6 similar but different line graphs in one PPT file, and all of the graphs are replaced with the first line graph in the presentation.  It replaces similar bar charts as well.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Solution?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In order to help you, please include the version of Acrobat, Microsoft Office and the Operating System you are using. A couple of screenshots would help us also understand better what issue you are facing.

Can you also indicate precisely how you create the PDF file, what options do you use for this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Acrobat DC Version: 2019-010-20099

Microsoft Office: 16.24

Mac OS: 10.14.4

I have attached two pages from a PowerPoint with graphs I copied from Excel and pasted as pictures, as well as a pdf document of the PowerPoint that I created in Acrobat using File Create PDF from File. You will see in the pdf that the graph on the first page of the PPT replaced the different graph on the second page of the PPT in the pdf file.

Jalmer Johnson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jalmer,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, we do not find any attached screenshot with your reply above.

Please take help of the steps provided below to add a screenshot:

- Click on the insert icon provided in the reply window as shown below:

Capture screenshot.PNG

- An Insert Image window will appear.

- Then click on Insert Image and browse the location where you have saved the screenshot file.

- Select the file and click on Open > Insert Image.

It would be helpful if you can share any sample Powerpoint file on which the issue occurs. We would like to check the file on our end.

You may use the steps mentioned in the following help link to share the file How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

If you wish to share the file privately, you may refer to the steps provided in this help link How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines