Highlighted

Creating Signature line

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a forum member that can help me with Adobe Acrobat.  I tried support and they are not helpful right now.  not to disparage - it may be me but I am extremely frustrated with support - hoping someone here feels my pain.

I need to insert a signature line, have the customer fill out and sign (not have saved signatures that customers leave on their devices) and sernd me a copy of the executed document.  After that email me a copy of the form and then reset the form for anothwr customer.  I have a standard Adobe acrobat license and cant even get answer from suppoort that that is a sufficient license of do I need another license.  

Someone please help!!!!!!!

-Rick (frustrated Adobe user)

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating Signature line

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a forum member that can help me with Adobe Acrobat.  I tried support and they are not helpful right now.  not to disparage - it may be me but I am extremely frustrated with support - hoping someone here feels my pain.

I need to insert a signature line, have the customer fill out and sign (not have saved signatures that customers leave on their devices) and sernd me a copy of the executed document.  After that email me a copy of the form and then reset the form for anothwr customer.  I have a standard Adobe acrobat license and cant even get answer from suppoort that that is a sufficient license of do I need another license.  

Someone please help!!!!!!!

-Rick (frustrated Adobe user)

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do it by adding this code to the Signed tab of your signature field. However, if the user doesn't save the file over the original then they have both copies of it, the signed one with the data, and the unsigned one without the data. Unless you can install a script on the local computer of each user there's no way around that.

The code to use (adjust the email address to which you want to send it to in the first line, of course):

this.mailDoc({cTo: "me@server.com"});
this.resetForm();
app.execMenuItem("SaveAs");

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me paso lo mismo, ahora logre encontrar una pequeña ayuda, pero todavia quedan muchas cosas para aprender a estudiar y creo que puedo ayudarte en ello. 

Solo tienes que hacer clic aqui: http://tecnicasdestudiotop.com/aprender-a-estudiar/

Saludos. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0