• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Helper wants to use the 'local items' keychain

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I changed my password at work and shortly there after, I started getting a popup from Adobe saying Adobe_CCXprocess wajts to use the 'local item keychain'. The only password it would take was the previously used password.  I fiddled with it for a while and decided that I didn't need anything adobe related at the moment so I removed everything I could find Adobe related, both from my keychain, from my applications folder, etc.  Today I came in and found a new error message stating 'Creative Cloud Helper wants to use the 'local items' keychain.  I am at a loss as to what to do, but in looking over the documentation, some of the solutions are to reset the keychain, which will go over like a fart in a ballon with my 5000 adobe users every six months.  What can I do to fix this issue? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad someone recognized that the "correct" solution to the "Keychain password access" thread would result in the loss of every single saved password in the user's keychain, including potentially irrecoverable passwords generated automatically by, for instance, Safari. If only there was a way to reply to that thread to point out the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this fixed this issue for me on Monterrey mac OS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la6eaCMbqYc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines