Highlighted

Crop W/O Full Edit

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I found that the Edit feature of Adobe DC takes a lot of unnecessary effort in doing a bunch of things that I don't want don when I just want to crop the page. Is there a way to issue a crop command without waking up Edit giant, or is there a way to train Edit to not do a lot of stuff that I don't care about.

Thanks

Farzad

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crop W/O Full Edit

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I found that the Edit feature of Adobe DC takes a lot of unnecessary effort in doing a bunch of things that I don't want don when I just want to crop the page. Is there a way to issue a crop command without waking up Edit giant, or is there a way to train Edit to not do a lot of stuff that I don't care about.

Thanks

Farzad

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What command are you using, exactly?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the "Resize pages" tool, that is part of my free abracadabraTools: https://www.abracadabrapdf.net/utilitaires/utilities-in-english/abracadabratools_en/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I am not able to run any external scripts or programs on my computer. It is tightly controlled. Thanks though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you use "Edit PDF" ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use a command. I simply click on the Edit PDF button.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the Edit feature Adobe goes through text recognition, graphic stuff and a whole lot of things that I don't need. You can try it on your computer. Try cropping an adobe page and you will see for yourself.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the right side disable the entry "Recognize text".

Bild1.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines