Highlighted

Custom Button Placement

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I place my custom button on the top of my page? Right now, I have a button in the top right corner of my document that's responsible for creating other buttons. I would like to have the new button show up on the top center or top left. However, it's always placed on the bottom left of my page.

I've attempted to use "rect," but it only adjusts the size of the button itself. How should I approach this? Is it a problem with my Doc?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to, PDF forms, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Custom Button Placement

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I place my custom button on the top of my page? Right now, I have a button in the top right corner of my document that's responsible for creating other buttons. I would like to have the new button show up on the top center or top left. However, it's always placed on the bottom left of my page.

I've attempted to use "rect," but it only adjusts the size of the button itself. How should I approach this? Is it a problem with my Doc?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to, PDF forms, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's just the rect property. You most likely didn't adjust it correctly. I recommend you move the field manually to the desired location and then print out its rect property to the console and copy it to your code.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0