Highlighted

Custom field for Comment status?

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For instance “correction made” to the drop down

So I recently discovered "Sadly, checkmarks are user-specific. So I can see if I have checked something off, but you cannot see if I have checked something off. If you want to have the capability to see what have been completed, and what has not, you’ll need to use the “Set Status” function. Then you’ll need to sort by status. 
For what it’s worth, I agree that the checkmark function is a much simpler solution, if there was a way to have checkmarks not be user--specific. Sorry."

Is there a way to make a "correction made” to the drop down? Is this in a plist somewhere? Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 11.41.13 AM.png

Topics

Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Custom field for Comment status?

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For instance “correction made” to the drop down

So I recently discovered "Sadly, checkmarks are user-specific. So I can see if I have checked something off, but you cannot see if I have checked something off. If you want to have the capability to see what have been completed, and what has not, you’ll need to use the “Set Status” function. Then you’ll need to sort by status. 
For what it’s worth, I agree that the checkmark function is a much simpler solution, if there was a way to have checkmarks not be user--specific. Sorry."

Is there a way to make a "correction made” to the drop down? Is this in a plist somewhere? Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 11.41.13 AM.png

Topics

Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
arvindy LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amybeth_M,

Currently, it is not possible.

You can visit the link and request this feature: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Arvind

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 1