Highlighted

Custom Stamps not showing when page is added manually

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering what the secret magic is that determines which pages in a stamp file appear as stamps and which do not. When I manually add a page to my stamp files by opening the PDF and inserting a blank page, it does not appear in my stamps. What else do I need to do to make the stamps show?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Custom Stamps not showing when page is added manually

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering what the secret magic is that determines which pages in a stamp file appear as stamps and which do not. When I manually add a page to my stamp files by opening the PDF and inserting a blank page, it does not appear in my stamps. What else do I need to do to make the stamps show?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat doesn't let you add custom stamps that way. You have to add them using the Custom stamp management function in Acrobat. You can reorder your custom stamps by rearranging the pages, but not by adding new pages. Sorry.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
arvindy LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Addition to what Document_Geek has said. You can reuse the created customs stamps on your other machines.

You can follow the steps to reuse the custom stamp file:

-When you create a custom stamp on a machine then a stamp file with a random name is created at the path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Stamps (Path is for Acrobat DC)

-Copy the file present at the above place and paste this file on the same location on the machines where you want to reuse the created stamp.

-Now you can see that the above stamp is also present on this machine in the stamp dropdown list.

Regards,

Arvind

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0