• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

customer service did not help

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was on hold for more than 30 minutes and finally got someone who remoted into my computer and while I was trying to show him the problem (scrolling slows, skips, freezes after working on document for more than a minute or two). Within less than a minute he said something like "I have found the problem". All he did was run the installation repair which my IT person had already done and he said it was fixed. I said it hadn't been long enough to know but he reassured me. I am having same issue on a Dell and a Surface so not a computer issue. He told me that was all I had to do to the other device.

Well, I am back on hold again and it still isn't working on either device. This problem is recent. My Dell is new but I have been using Adobe DC on the Surface for months with no issues and for years on my older Dell with no problem. If anyone in the community has a solution or can tell me how to get through to Adobe what the problem is please respond. Thanks. Emily

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Emily,

I'm sorry for your troubles.  There is a focused user forum for Acrobat here:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/Acrobat/bd-p/acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please share which operating systems and Adobe Acrobat product and versions are manifesting this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines