• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customize tools in Acrobat XI

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working for a long time with a continuing aggravation. I edit long documents with pages at often random orientations. I come to a page that needs rotating and THREE selections later it's done. A few pages later, repeat. Once in a while no big deal but dozens or hundreds of times a day having to make three selections instead clicking one button to rotate a page clockwise or counterclockwise seems like an archaic punishment. Is there a way for a non-programmer to create such a macro or button? Any suggestions appreciated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add the Rotate Pages tool to the toolbar, but it would still open the normal dialog.

If you want to immediately rotate the current page by 90 or 270 degrees that would require a script. The script can create a menu item or a toolbar item. The latter can then be added to the Quick Tools toolbar, for quick access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like the time has come for me to learn Java scripting, I see there is a lot of guidance out there. Thanks much for the direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines