Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivation without Laptop

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day

I need to deactivate all installations due to the laptop theft. Can someone please help me?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe it's possible to remotely deactivate the application, but you should contact Adobe Customer Service and see what they can offer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only option to contact Adobe Customer Service from South Africa is via this forum. Every step I take brings me to this forum. I need to reinstall this Adobe Acrobat and each time I try from the Adobe Worldwide Licence portal it tells me the serial nr is incorrect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select a product that has phone support, you will get the number for your country... Here's the number for South Africa: 0800-983-123

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for answering my questions. I will try to phone them again. I did already try but as soon as I choose Adobe Acrobat as an option it prompts me that no support is available. I think this time I will just press any key just to get through to a human.

Thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been holding 41 minutes. I cannot believe a big company like this are so horrible if it comes to customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is a disgrace. Regarding the product selection, make sure you select "Adobe Acrobat", not "Adobe Acrobat Reader"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines