• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default View Size

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the Default View Size?  When I open a document in Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, it opens at 198%.  I would really like to have it open at 75% so I can see the full page right away.  I would like to know if the program can be adjusted so that ALL documents can be opened at 75% automatically.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but if you want to view the full page size it's better to use something like Fit Page or Fit Height, not a pre-defined zoom level. Either way, you can do it by going to Edit (or the app menu if you're on a Mac) - Preferences - Page Display and setting the Zoom setting to the desired value:

try67_0-1620745690202.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ,

I don't have Acrobat XI to test with , but I am pretty sure there is a setting in preferences which is like this

BarlaeDC_0-1620745770445.png

Which is under Page Display, where you can set you defaults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines