• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Define default save location

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020 in Word, that is, PDF Maker (Create PDF) on the Acrobat ribbon.

I am looking for the option that can be used to define a default save location, for example, Desktop. As it is, each time a PDF is created, I have to navigate to the Desktop (or other default location) to save the PDF. I would like to define the Default.

I have attached a video that shows the described behavior.

Here are the steps.

Open a Word document (AdobeProblemExample.doc) in a specific folder (_AdobeProblem) from File Explorer.

Edit and save the document.

Click Acrobat followed by Create PDF.

The save location presented in the Save dialog box is the folder in which the document resides.

I want the default save location to be Desktop.

Every time, I create a PDF, I have to click Desktop. This may not seem like a lot of extra work, but it adds clicks to the work process, and when I forget the extra step, I have to search for the saved PDF to move it to the right place.

How can I define a default save location so there are no unnecessary clicks or unnecessary work?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?