• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete box in document

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi- how can i delete this floating box?  I can't click on it or grab it.  The document was created by someone else. TIA!

Lisa5EFC_0-1613662323952.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using the Edit tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes! but even with the tool i can't 'grab' the box--do you have specific instructions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try dragging a marquee around it. Sometimes that's easier than just trying to click on the box.

Also, can you post a link to the document so I can take a look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is a confidential document.  not sure what a marquee is-will look that up.  is it a text box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this context, a marquee is simply dragging a rectangle around something. So use the Edit tool and try dragging a rectangle around the box to select it. If it gets selected, then you should be able to just delete it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yup, tried that-as mentioned when I first posted-i am unable to grab it in any manner--must be deeply embeddedin document.  will have to create a new document.  thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines