Highlighted

Delete hidden information from multiple documents

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone,
I have now read myself through various contributions, but could not find a solution to it and hope that you can help me.
We have a lot of documents that have been blackened with another program, but where the hidden information is still readable. Removing this data is no problem with Adobe, but can Adobe remove this data from several documents at once?

Best regards

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Delete hidden information from multiple documents

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone,
I have now read myself through various contributions, but could not find a solution to it and hope that you can help me.
We have a lot of documents that have been blackened with another program, but where the hidden information is still readable. Removing this data is no problem with Adobe, but can Adobe remove this data from several documents at once?

Best regards

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm the version of your software and operating system?

Can you clarify your query? I don't understand what you mean by 'where the hidden information is still readable' 

The documents where redacted (text blackened), but you are trying to redact the same information on several PDF documents in one operation, is that correct?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Action Wizard in Acrobat Pro to redact multiple documents at once, but it must be based on something. For example, you can redact specify text patterns, but not just tell it to delete all that text that's covered by a black square (unless that black square happens to be an annotation, for example).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0