• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting Digital ID

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I accidently created a certificate with a DIgital ID, while using Adobe PDF file. Now every time I'm trying to send an email, theres a request for allowing the certificate to be sent with the mail. I did my best trying to delete it following the instructions on the Adobe site, and with the assistance of a support on chat. With no succes. the Delete key is not respondind when plased on the certificate. Could you please help me remove the Certificate?

Attached below is the screen shot of where I'm stuck.

Thank you

Mariana

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably already tried that, but just to cover all options: have you tried the "Remove ID" button at the top of the window? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes, I have tried the Remove ID button. Its unresponsive when pressing on it while selecting the Digital Signature Im trying to remove..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Adobe Acrobat or the free Reader? What email application are you using? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the free Reader. Im using a gmail acount. I think I managed to disable it through the email itself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great. That was what I was trying to figure out. If it pops up when you are trying to send an email, it's very likely not Acrobat (or in your case Reader) that is to blame. The certificates are stored in a folder that is not specific to Acrobat, that's probably how your email client is getting ahold of it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines