Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Despite my valid subscription, acrobat pro DC no longer works

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm living in the Netherlands. My subscription was renewed in September 2020 (adobe acrobat pro DC). I am now getting a notification that my trial subscription has expired. But I don't have a trial subscription; I have a pro subscription from September 2016, which is automatically renewed every year. I called the helpdesk, but nobody answers. Very annoying. How can you fix this

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your cooperation and for your patience on this.
Please sign out from the Acrobat application, restart the app, then sign back in and check.

Let us know how it goes and share your observations.

Thanks,
Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

We’ve received reports of users experiencing licensing issues.

We are currently investigating the issue as a top priority and trying to restore the services ASAP.

Thanks for your patience on this.

Regards,

Anand Sri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your cooperation and for your patience on this.
Please sign out from the Acrobat application, restart the app, then sign back in and check.

Let us know how it goes and share your observations.

Thanks,
Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand

I tried your suggestion to sign out and then resing in but my computer still doesn't recognize that I already have a subscription to acrobat DC. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Elsa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I can use my subscription through the document cloud, but not through my desktop.

My IT team is saying that there is a potential issue with a protocol through Windows 7 not allowing me to connect to the Adobe secure server, but as Windows 7 no longer has support, i can't ask them the question. Signing out, restarting and signing back in does nothing. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing is working and it's now effecting my work. I need this issue fixed IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Acrobat PRO DC appears to be broken. Think I'll go over to PayPal and end my subscription; 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines