• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Devious practices

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the trial to send paperwork to my former job. After the trial I was charged without warning, which I then let go in the case I had the need to fill out more papers. Now here it is the next month. I admit I forgot about it until the email stating I needed to update my billing info. I immediately went to cancel the subscription to avoid further charges. Here is my problem and what has changed my thoughts on adobe in general. I tried to cancel my subscription but it wouldn't let me without first updating my card information. So then I went to delete my account, it will not let you delete your account until your card information has been updated. I tried for 2 days to cancel or delete my account without success. Here it is 3 days later and now they have charged my card for a subscription I no longer wanted and tried multiple times to cancel to avoid charges. After reading the policy on refunds it seems as if when I do cancel I will now be charged a cancellation fee.  There is not a refund or refund claim section on the site. You have to cancel your account with no acknowledgement of wanting a refund and then at some point trust them to actually refund you. The way they operate is very manipulative and morally wrong. I am not the first nor will I be the last they have tricked and deceived. I would suggest they do a complete overhaul of business practices because right now they seem to align themselves more with scummy scammers than a reputable business. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By posting here in the user comunity, you will very likely not reach the people in charge. For the most part, the people you see posting here are users of Adobe's products, just like you, and we don't have access to the Adobe sytems. You will need to get in touch with customer support to resolve issues like this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines