• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different editing tools for 2 different Adobe Pro DC accounts

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an adobe Pro DC account that has the following cloud share editing tools. (comment, underline, strikethrough, etc). I purchased another Pro DC account for a team member and they can only seem to edit with a comment (both screen shots below). Can someone explain why the same plans have differnt tools visible pls? 

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 10.01.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-07 at 10.21.03 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came accross your inquiry and I 'm curious to know if both versions of Acrobat are updated to the same latest version update.

In addition I have these other questions:

• besides the fact that you've mentioned of having two of the same Acrobat Pro DC subscriptions, if  you also have those Acrobat products installed in computers that run the same operating system  and updated to the same version?
  • Are  both of the computers' operating system  configured in the same was for each user profile?
  • Would you be able to confirm if the Preference settings in both Acrobats are the same (click on Edit--->> Preferences, and compare what is working in the computer that is not showing this behavior)
  • Can you tell if there used to be an older version of Adobe Acrobat in the computer that is misbehaving? Perhaps it is still installed ; if it was removed maybe there are still old traces of the old software lingering somewhere

Last , What operating system are you using?   Does this behavior manifests even after you click on  Help --->>> "Repair Installation"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response - I will have to work through the points above and come back to you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines