• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different multiple Signatures, unknown recipients

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have designed some fillable forms using Adobe DC Pro.  All forms will be saved and put on our website so they can be downloaded and completed. One of the forms requires the individual to complete the top half of the page, sign and send to 1 of the 9 available organizations authorizing release of their information.  Once that organization recieves, I'd like them to be able to use the fillable feature to complete the bottom half, add their signature and then send back to us. 

Is there any way for this to happen?  For 1 person to complete a portion, sign and send and another person to complete, sign and then send. 

Form example below with redacted info. 

Acrook-YYJ_0-1589392356262.png

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's possible. You can set the first signature field to lock some fields, while making others editable, and then send the form to them. This will require a custom-made script, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds exactly like what I need unfortunately outside of my skill set. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest you look into making this an Fill & Sign form. Adobe Sign has this ability built-in.  It requires no scripting, just assigning roles to each field. 

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried the Fill & Form, it requires me to know who its being sent to so I can assign the fields. This document ideally would be available on our website for anyone to download, fill in their portion and then send out for the remaining portion to be completed. To set it up that they need to email us for the form first so we can add assign the roles with their email address adds more work.

Its very possible I am doing something incorrectly but if I click fill and sign this is what I get.  

Acrook-YYJ_0-1589997073095.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe sign can be setup to do what you want, it can also be done using the methodology suggested by try67. But neither is free or easy.

You want to perform a complex managed process. To do this you will have to spend either time or money. The type of customization you've described requires an expensive Adobe Sign subscription. 

The method suggested by try67 is also expensive, but it's a one time cost. Contact me if you are interested in a custom scripted solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What does that mean, "Sign in one location?"

Fully describe your intended workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines