Difficulty with Installation/Activation of Adobe Acrobat Student/ Teacher version

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought license for Adobe Acrobat Pro from Staples Canada in August 2020, while I away from Canada. I downloaded the software and while installing the software realized that I didn't have the Teacher Identification card on me. I was held back in India due to COVID restriction and arrived in Canada in January 2021 only. To compound my problem, I lost my laptop at the New Delhi Airport and upon arrival in Canada, I tried to download the software on the new laptop as I had my Teacher Id on me, I could not proceed further. Staples Canada said that they can't help me and they gave me Adobe Customer Support number. The Adobe Customer support (online phone IVR) sent me in circles and I am not able to speak to the Adobe Customer Care nor I get the Chat bot to speak to someone live from Adobe. 

Can someone help me as how should I go about it- Aditya [Email address removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid we can't. You should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Beware of people contacting you via the forums' messaging system pretending to work for Adobe! Only those with an "Adobe Employee" tag under their name are legit. Also, Adobe will never offer to contact you via Skype, or use an email account that's not under the adobe.com domain...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines