Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital signature disappears

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've completed making new editable PDF forms for our company that includes the use of digital signatures. These work completley fine through email and we have had no trouble with them in this regard.

The problem is when uploading these forms to our website to replace the old ones so our customers can access them, the digital signature field disappears completely. All other fields are visible. I'm not sure if there is a particular privacy setting on the document which could be the issue? Unless this is something I need to get in touch with our website provider about instead.

I look forward to any helpful responses!

Thanks, Cait. 

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "uploading these forms to our website to replace the old ones" are you referring to users opening this PDF from a web browser? 

I would suggest considering the use of Adobe Sign in this type of workflow since you'll get the ability to publish a PDF as an online form (and of course, if this is what you're inquiring about...).

However, Some of these features are not available in the individual plan that is already featured with your current paid subscription of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and you may need to upgrade to a team or business plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that's correct. The idea is our customers will be able to open or download the relevant form from our site to fill out, sign, and send back to us via email (we are an Insurance company). 

Initially I used Abobe Sign but I had difficulties with obtaining the digital signature box through this (we do have the business plan). More than happy to try this out again though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the brief tutorials below:

Note: In the first link above with the brief video tutorial, the users  must download the web form to able to sign and create a digital ID.

The second link explains how to create the webform.

See if these additional pointers get you back on track with Adobe Sign.

Here's a list of all Adobe Sign reference guides :

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines