Digital Signature - Sign Button Not Working

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to complete my Digital Signature, it wont allow me to Sign.

I have tried Saving the Doument, Checking for Update, Uninstalling and Reinstalling Adobe, Creating a new Digital Signature......

Trent5FBE_0-1618266187365.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trent

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to digitally sign the PDF.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

As mentioned you have tried Saving the Document, Checking for Update, Uninstalling and Reinstalling Adobe, Creating a new Digital Signature but still the sign button is not working.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and reboot the computer once and check if that helps.

If it still doesn't work, please create a new test user profile or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have reset Acrobat Preferences, but no luck......

What do you mean about test user profile? In Acrobat?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines