Highlighted

Digital signatures missing after creating a portfolio

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I created a portfolio with three PDF's. One doc had digital signatures. After the portfolio was completed, I looked but the two digital signatures were missing. Any suggestions. Thanks David

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital signatures missing after creating a portfolio

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I created a portfolio with three PDF's. One doc had digital signatures. After the portfolio was completed, I looked but the two digital signatures were missing. Any suggestions. Thanks David

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the digital signature is missing in portfolio

Would you mind sharing the workflow or steps you are doing to create the portfolio?

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC and make sure you have the latest version 20.009.20067 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines