• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital signatures not working for those filling out the PDF forms

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a few HR forms with fields for digital signatures for employees. They're able to fill out the rest of the form fine but are not able to digitally sign them. Nothing happens when they click on the signature fields. The whole purpose of me creating PDF forms is to eliminate the need for paper( the whole printing-signing-scanning loop for each person involved in the workflow). Is this a permission related issue or something I'm missing at the PDF form creation stage? I have checked the permissions at my end before shooting the form out and it is open to all. NOt sure what is going wrong.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did they use Acrobat Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh, just looked at a screenshot an employee had sent to me. It IS Acrobat reader!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it Reader on Widows or Mac, or is it Reader on a mobile device? Digital signature fields are not supported on mobile versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reader on Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines