• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Signatures

Participant ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I create a form that can be sent to someone to be filled out and then signed? I have managed to get digital signing to work only for read only forms.

I'm using Adobe Pro.

Thanks

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jack

Hope you are dong well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to create and send the form for signature, correct?

You can create the form using Adobe Acrobat DC > Prepare form Tool and send the form for signature using Adobe sign service. For more information about creating and distributing the PDF form please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/creating-distributing-pdf-forms.html

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have been able to create a form needing a signture but I still have a problem.

The form has several checkboxes and a text field. The text field is a read only field filled with values calculated (by some javascript) based on which boxes are checked.

I can check the boxes, but the javascript doesn't seem to be executing. Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the Javascript console for errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines