Highlighted

Digitally signed forms being returned with the font sizes too big

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve verified that the form field was set to auto, and had several people fill them out and all came back with font sizes that fit the form fields. But now I’ve been getting some back that have font sizes too big for the field. I should mention these are digitally signed forms so I can't change them once I get them back. It wouldn’t be such a problem except the forms need to be printed. Any help would be appreciated.

Topics

General troubleshooting, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digitally signed forms being returned with the font sizes too big

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve verified that the form field was set to auto, and had several people fill them out and all came back with font sizes that fit the form fields. But now I’ve been getting some back that have font sizes too big for the field. I should mention these are digitally signed forms so I can't change them once I get them back. It wouldn’t be such a problem except the forms need to be printed. Any help would be appreciated.

Topics

General troubleshooting, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?