Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable Acrobat DC Tutorials

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Ever since I installed Acrobat DC it has been harrassing me with "tutorial" pop-ups like the attached. I have searched extensively (both with Google and through the preferences pane) and I can't figure out how to disable these entirely (rather than just dismissing them one at a time [by clicking the X] when they come up). Can anybody help?

-Sam

Can these be disabled entirely (not just dismissed one at a time)?Can these be disabled entirely (not just dismissed one at a time)?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samuelb

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to disable the pop up messages in Acrobat/Reader DC

Please go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC (Mac) > Preferences > General > Uncheck 'Show me messages when i launch Adobe Acrobat' > Click OK and reboo the application.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not fix the issue. Why is it so hard to remove this feature. It is super annoying to be doing your work and get interupted constantly with blue boxes that you can't turn off. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @NoneYa13 

We are sorry to hear that. Please go through the correct answer marked in the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/how-to-stop-the-windows-which-open-permane... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines