• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing uploads in PDF form

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I save a PDF claimfrom my mailbox, then disappear my uploaded images.
I have created a claim form where individual invoices can be uploaded, e.g. receipts. I save the PDF with these uploads and send it as an attachment in the mail to my director. He signs for approval and sends the pfd back again. When I click on PDF example in the mail, I do see the uploaded images. But when I save the signed PFD, the images have disappeared.... How is this possible? see printscreens.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you do not open the file at any moment in your browser or using a non-Adobe application like Apple Preview or Microsoft Reader. These applications are sub-par and can corrupt a file just by opening it. Save the file you get directly and then open it in Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx, but I am saving it directly from the mailbox to desktop as an Adobe Acrobat document. Than I open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. But no attachment there anymore, only the sign of my director..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case you should ask the person who sent it to you where they opened the file...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines