Highlighted

Distributed PDF responses are not creating a portfolio

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am distributing a fillable pdf to a number of individuals.  When I receive the responses back to my email address (gmail) and open them, they do not create a portfolio.  The documents overwrite each other if I select Add Completed Form to responses file.   There is no ability to add other documents to the responses file (Add  File) on top left corner is greyed out.   When I open the files I do get a warning that I need to download flash (but I have the most updated version of flash installed), so I click cancel to see the file.  

I have been saving each file individually but would prefer that they are all housed in 1 portfolio automatically.

Topics

Comment review and collaborate PDF, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Distributed PDF responses are not creating a portfolio

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am distributing a fillable pdf to a number of individuals.  When I receive the responses back to my email address (gmail) and open them, they do not create a portfolio.  The documents overwrite each other if I select Add Completed Form to responses file.   There is no ability to add other documents to the responses file (Add  File) on top left corner is greyed out.   When I open the files I do get a warning that I need to download flash (but I have the most updated version of flash installed), so I click cancel to see the file.  

I have been saving each file individually but would prefer that they are all housed in 1 portfolio automatically.

Topics

Comment review and collaborate PDF, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?