Do you receive a notification when all a signatures are completed?

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will I recieve a notifications that all signatures have been completed? This is my first time sending a document to multiple signers and I need to know if I or the administrator will be notified? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bfabramson

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to know if you will get the notification once the signature are completed.

Have you send the document for signature via Fill and Sign tool > Request for signature (Powered by Adobe Sign)? If yes, once you send the document for signature, you receive an email from Adobe Sign stating that the agreements have been sent to the first signer for signature. The first signer also receives an email with a link to sign the agreement. When the signer adds his or her signature in the signature field and then clicks the Click to sign button, the agreement is sent to the next signer with a link to sign, and so on. Once the agreement is signed by all the signers, everyone gets a copy of the signed agreement.

All your signed documents are kept at one place and you can access them from anywhere. For more information, see the Track documents sent for signature.

Hope this information will help.

Regards

Amal

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines