• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Closing at Request for Signature

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I secure the document with a password and then click on the Request a Signature icon, the screen pops up for me to enter the email. Before I can click the button to take me to the document to indicate where to sign, the entire program closes down. I've done this a few times, same results. Anything else I can do?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mary,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused and thanks for reporting this to us.

Looking at the description above, it looks like the application is crashing only when proceeding for the step of entering email. Rest, it works fine. Is that correct?

We'll try making a few changes to see if that helps-

1-Try selecting a different file for send for signature. As it could be file specific issue. How about a none protected PDF?

2- Open Acrobat DC>help>check for update and see if you got the most recent update installed or not. https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html 

3- Login to Document Cloud web https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ and try using "Request signature" feature from here. If it works, then with application try the following steps-

• Navigate to Acrobat>Edit>Preferences (Win) Or Adobe Acrobat>Preferences (Mac)>Security (Enhanced)>disable  "Protected View" and "Enhanced Security">OK>close and reopen Acrobat and check back.

Note: these changes are only for testing purpose. Once tested, please change it back to the previous setting.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines