• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Cloud and scans are not showing on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC home page

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As shown in the screenshot attached I don't seem to have the scans documents which I scanned from my mobile adobe scans app, neither an accessibility to the cloud documents from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC home page.

Note that:

1. I have reinstalled the app and nothing changed
  2. latest update installed from the CC
  3. both the desktop app and mobile scan app are logged in
  4. I remember having this option before but not sure when it went missing
  5. I am running windows 10

Screenshot 2021-03-14 223404.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Thank you ls_rbls for your quick response and the various solutions!

Ok let's go through that one by one. The problem is probably not from the mobile app as I have Acrobat in another PC and it works fine, so the issue is in this Acrobat desktop version.

• I checked with bridge and surprisings it was not installed, I did install it but the problem was not solved.
  • Ran the troubleshooter you referred to and still nothing fixed.
  • I un-installed and reinstalled the app from CC, was not fixed

I then contacted

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you sign off from the mobile app and only stay signed in with the Desktop version?

Also, since you've mentioned about updating from the CC Desktop App, I think there's a couple of things that you can double-check:

• In your desktop PC, and assuming that Micrososft Windows 10 is fully updated too, check if you have more than one version of Adobe Bridge. If you do, I think that the CC Desktop app provides with an option to merge both version into one before updating to its latest version.  The path to Adobe Bridge is in : C:\Program Files\Adobe
  • Another thing you can check for is the CC Troubleshooter. You can invoke this executable from : C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils
  • And if you notice, in that same folder, you can try also uninstalling and reinstalling the CC Desktop App with the utilities provided there.

With that in mind, I forgot to ask if the Adobe Scan is updated as well in the mobile device, and more importantly, in which type of mobile device is this app running from: Android or iOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ls_rbls for your quick response and the various solutions!

Ok let's go through that one by one. The problem is probably not from the mobile app as I have Acrobat in another PC and it works fine, so the issue is in this Acrobat desktop version.

• I checked with bridge and surprisings it was not installed, I did install it but the problem was not solved.
  • Ran the troubleshooter you referred to and still nothing fixed.
  • I un-installed and reinstalled the app from CC, was not fixed

I then contacted adobe support, they eventually un-installed the app and reinstalled it directly from the website which at last worked perfectly.

There was also the issue of "fill & sign" not working which is also fixed now.

The only reason of the problem I can think of is that I download my apps through CC with the language option as "English supporting Arabic" so I thought maybe that version has an issue and the website version fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting!

You're very welcome, And thank you very much for sharing your feedback.

Some users in the forums have asked for Arabic support before because they were not able to work around the lack of support for that particular language in prior version updates of Acrobat.

But now that you're confirming that you were able to work around that, this solution may help many others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines