Highlighted

Document Cloud Shared Review: clicking bookmark makes pages blank

Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my reviewers is reporting that when he clicks a link in the bookmarks panel of a shared review PDF, all the text in the document after the landing point disappears, including the headers and footers. I am not having the same issue, and I have no idea how to even begin tracking down the problem. 

He reports that when he downloaded the file, he was able to use it as normal. Which is fine for him, but it makes a hash of trying to use the shared review features.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Document Cloud Shared Review: clicking bookmark makes pages blank

Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my reviewers is reporting that when he clicks a link in the bookmarks panel of a shared review PDF, all the text in the document after the landing point disappears, including the headers and footers. I am not having the same issue, and I have no idea how to even begin tracking down the problem. 

He reports that when he downloaded the file, he was able to use it as normal. Which is fine for him, but it makes a hash of trying to use the shared review features.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I do not face this issue. Could you please let us know the following info?

-Version of Adobe Acrobat

-System used

-Snapshot/Screen recording of the issue

-Does the issue occur with every review or specific to some?

Regards,

Arvind

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not my issue, it's that of a coworker. I created the PDF and shared it to the Document Cloud.

He is using Acrobat Reader DC to open the review, and was able to use it for previous reviews and two other reviews without issue. When I look at it, it works just fine.

He's on Windows 10 Pro, probably the 1909 release. He did provide me with a screenshot, but I'm on vacation this week and do not have access to it at the moment.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
LinSims LATEST
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I take it back. I am having the same issue he is, but only with that document and only when trying to access it using the browser review. If I access it through the desktop Acrobat DC Pro, I have no issues. That leads me to believe that there was a problem uploading it, maybe.

I will check on this when I get back to work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0