Highlighted

Document looks blurry after redacting

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC ver 2018.011.20038 and when we redact a document, the text becomes blurry for some reason. I've already tried reinstalling Acrobat but that didn't help.

I've looked through all the options in preferences but didn't see anything wrong.

Has anyone ever come across this issue?

Thank you

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Document looks blurry after redacting

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC ver 2018.011.20038 and when we redact a document, the text becomes blurry for some reason. I've already tried reinstalling Acrobat but that didn't help.

I've looked through all the options in preferences but didn't see anything wrong.

Thank you

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2018 0
uschi11 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Do you have a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Behzadt,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please install the latest patch/update of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine and see if this brings any difference.

Reset the Acrobat's preferences once and reboot the machine, to reset the preferences, please refer to the steps mentioned in the article How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.

Is it specific to one PDF or with all the PDF files? Have you tried redacting any other PDF file and check if this issue is reproducible?

If it is specific to one PDF file, Is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can test it at our end? To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only, How Do I Send Private Message

Is it a Mac or Windows machine?

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2018 0