• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

document shifts right with zoom in

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We post a monthly financial report to our website.  Normally the document stay centered on the screen while zooming in and out. The Feb report it shifts to the right as it zooms in so you end up with half a page of blank space and the document is off the screen to the right. It seems like it must be a setting on the document, but I can't figure it ou. 

https://www.wship.org/Docs/WSHIP%20February%202020%20Financial%20Packet.pdf

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document appears to be zooming into the point of focus, which initially is the upper left.  If you double-click to highlight a word in the middle of the page, and then zoom in, it will use that focal point as the center of the zoom routine. And that is a typical behavior for a PDF.  Are you using a different zoom-in method than before? 

You can zoom in right to a spot on your page by hovering the mouse at that spot, holding the control button, and use the scroll wheel on your mouse.

If you can give more info, maybe a solution can be found.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not zooming in on anything specific.  I am simply clicking the + or - buttons on the lower right. If I open one of the other monthly reports and do the same thing, the document stays centered and zooms in or out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines