Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, some documents can not be delivered to the recipients even though the email address is correct.
- Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to send the document? Are you sending it for review or for signature?
- Do you get any error message when the delivery to the recipients fails? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.
- What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.01.20142 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.
You may also try to repair the installation (Windows Only) go to Help > Repair Installation.
Would it be possible to share the PDF file (having the issue) with us so that we can try to check it at our end. Please upload the PDF to the document cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ , generate the link and share that link with us for testing.
Thanks for your answer.
- I send those documents for signature (attached screenshots). I have the feeling that all the emails sent to an sfr and neuf address don't work.
- I check my Adobe version as soon as possible. I’m working on macintosh.
- I will try to share with you one of the documents.
Can i have an answer please ?
The problem is not solved. We are paying for a service that is not working well.
Hope you are doing well and sorry for the delay in response. I have checked the document you have shared and tried to send it to my gmail address and its getting delivered.
If the sfr and neuf email addresses are your work/company deomain email addresses please get in touch with your IT admin for more information.