• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

documents cannot be delivered

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the beginning of February, some documents cannot be delivered to the recipient even though the e-mail address is correct. How do we solve this problem?
TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Minvielle

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, some documents can not be delivered to the recipients even though the email address is correct.

- Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to send the document? Are you sending it for review or for signature?

- Do you get any error message when the delivery to the recipients fails? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

- What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.01.20142 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

You may also try to repair the installation (Windows Only) go to Help > Repair Installation.

Would it be possible to share the PDF file (having the issue) with us so that we can try to check it at our end. Please upload the PDF to the document cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/  , generate the link and share that link with us for testing.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,
Thanks for your answer.
- I send those documents for signature (attached screenshots). I have the feeling that all the emails sent to an sfr and neuf address don't work.
- I check my Adobe version as soon as possible. I’m working on macintosh.
- I will try to share with you one of the documents.

Regards
Juliette

Capture d’écran 2021-03-04 à 11.04.56.pngCapture d’écran 2021-03-04 à 11.05.06.pngCapture d’écran 2021-03-04 à 11.05.13.pngCapture d’écran 2021-03-04 à 11.11.19.pngCapture d’écran 2021-03-04 à 11.11.29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Can i have an answer please ?
The problem is not solved. We are paying for a service that is not working well.
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the delay in response. I have checked the document you have shared and tried to send it to my gmail address and its getting delivered.

If the sfr and neuf email addresses are your work/company deomain email addresses please get in touch with your IT admin for more information.

Thanks

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines