• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dokument konnte nicht gespeichert werden. Ungültiges Schriftobjekt oder Schriftdeskriptor-Objekt.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

ich kann Dokumente mit z.B. russischen Schriftzeichen nicht mehr mit dem Adobe Acrobat Pro XI speichern. 

Nachdem das Dokument mit Speichern unter.. in einen Ordner gespeichert wird kommt folgende Fehlermeldung.

Das Dokument konnte nicht gespeichert werden. Ungültiges Schriftobjekt oder Schriftdeskriptor-Objekt. 

Leider findet man hierzu relativ wenig im Internet, aber evtl. hatte jemand schon mal dasselbe Problem. 

Das ganze hat jedoch schon funktioniert, allerdings finde ich keinen Grund warum es nun nicht mehr funktioniert. 

Zusatzinfos: 

Adobe Acrobat XI V11.0.23

Windows 10 Pro 1809

Viele Grüße

Joachim

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

similiar Problem here: I would like to merge two pdf-documents, one is a scanned document. Saving the merged Document is not possible with the same error message.

Also saving the scanned document in another folder ist not possible, same error message.

There are no kirylian letters in the document...

Any advices?

Thanx in advance!

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 Version 2017.011.30175

Windows 10 Pro 1903

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

As per your description, you receive the error message when trying to combine the files or moving the scanned file to another folder. Did you check if the issue occurs with this particular PDF or with other scanned PDFs too?

Would it be possible to share the PDFs that you are trying to merge? We will check them on our end.

You can upload the files to Document Cloud (https://documentcloud.adobe.com) and generate a share link. Then share the link with us here.

Let us know if you have any questions or any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

thnk you for responding.

To make things clearer: I try to merge two pdf-documents which I received by mail. One of them seems to be scanned (written notes on it). Merging works fine, but not saving the merged document, then I get the error-message.

I tried to find out, which of the documents causes the problem, therefore I opened each document on its own and tried to save it again (with another filename and to another folder). This procedure with the scanned file generated the same error-message. The other document was fine. 

This issue only occurs with this particular pdf (received by mail). Never had this with any other scanned pdf.

Actually I don't want to share this document here - is there any detailled information I could provide you?

Regards

Wolfgang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the information.

As it happens with a particular file, it seems to be the file specific issue. We cannot comment on what exactly causes the issue without checking the file. 

You may try checking the document properties of the PDF to see if there is any security setup on the PDF.

Open the PDF in the application and go to File > Properties > Security. 

I would suggest getting in touch with the sender of the files to get more information on this.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines