• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download a previous version of acrobat pro

Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I download a previous version of acrobat pro, it is not listed in the cloud app downloads dropdown menu for acrobat. The current version 21, is not working with my system, too many glitches to name

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

Could you please provide more details about the issues you are experiencing with the acrobat?

Share the current version on the machine. You may use the steps as suggested in the following help document to check the Acrobat version number: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html 

What is the OS version on the machine?

You may try downloading the previous version of Acrobat Pro DC from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html 

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 10:  10.0.17763
acrobat ions do not show up attached is the version (newest release) and what the icons look like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also get this error when trying to uninstall or repair installation--see attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With some digging, you can find some older versions here:

https://prodesigntools.com/acrobat-dc-2020-direct-download-links.html

You might want to turn off the auto-update preference.

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you but those links are trial versions. I cant install or uninstall the ones i have, there is an error

acrobat error.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Trial versions become "real" versions based on your subscription logon. Note that year-based versions (2019, 2017) are not part of the Creative Cloud and won't activate. Without actually testing it, you should be able to install Acrobat X, XI, and earlier versions of DC. (I've had to uninstall DC and install Acrobat XI a while back for a class.)

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines