• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download acrobat dc from dell

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

purchased a one year subscription from dell for acrobat dc. after an hour on the phone with dell tech support we finally got it downloading. about half way through it disconnected from the server. went back to dell digital delivery to download again with my key. of course it says that redemption code has been used and i cannot download the files. another hour with dell and decide to download the trial version. he says to sign in and use the redemption code of the trial version. that doesnt work either. decide to call adobe and another hour after being passed to three different agents get cut off. anyone have any ideas how i can get the redemption code working again without going through dell or adobe again?

thank you in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

If you bought a subscription direct from Adobe, you use your Adobe ID to login and install
If you bought a subscription from some other vendor, your code comes from that vendor

As far as I know, Adobe will not be able to help with a purchase from Dell

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bought a subscription direct from Adobe, you use your Adobe ID to login and install
If you bought a subscription from some other vendor, your code comes from that vendor

As far as I know, Adobe will not be able to help with a purchase from Dell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only Dell can help you with this.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines