Highlighted

Download Asian and Extended Language Pack for Acrobat DC Standard

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I have purchased and installed Acrobat DC Standard on my computer.

Do you know where to download Asian and Extended Language Pack for Acrobat DC Standard.

I can find Asian and Extended Language Pack for Adobe Reader only, NOT for Acrobat DC Standard.

https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=5508&fileID=5521https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=5508&fileID=5521

Please help.

Many Thanks.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

It is included. May need to go to Control Panel -Programs -Acrobat to add components.

Topics

Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Download Asian and Extended Language Pack for Acrobat DC Standard

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I have purchased and installed Acrobat DC Standard on my computer.

Do you know where to download Asian and Extended Language Pack for Acrobat DC Standard.

I can find Asian and Extended Language Pack for Adobe Reader only, NOT for Acrobat DC Standard.

https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=5508&fileID=5521https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=5508&fileID=5521

Please help.

Many Thanks.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

It is included. May need to go to Control Panel -Programs -Acrobat to add components.

Topics

Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure you need those anymore... But if you do then the application should guide you to the right location. I couldn't find it online.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using Acrobat DC and the Asian Font pack MSI if found is only for XI.  I read the forum says to go to Control Panel is that the System's Control Panel or Adobe Preferences - Language?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dydtem's control panel. Same place you'd go to add or modify any software. There's no download because it is an optional part of the base product (except for Reader)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leungyys, thank you but this is the WRONG ANSWER. Your link is the font pack for another product, Acrobat Reader, and will not work with Acrobat Standard, which was the question. The question was already fully answered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF