Highlighted

Download Installer for Acrobat XI

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My installation of Acrobat XI has become corrupt.  I need to reinstall, but I can't find the installer I downloaded when I purchased my license.  Is there a link to download the Acrobat XI installer?  Thank you!

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Download Installer for Acrobat XI

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My installation of Acrobat XI has become corrupt.  I need to reinstall, but I can't find the installer I downloaded when I purchased my license.  Is there a link to download the Acrobat XI installer?  Thank you!

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are trying to install the Adobe Acrobat XI  and lookinf for installer

I have checked the account details with the email used on this community and find that you have registered the product with us. 

• Go to your Orders 
  • In the Order History screen, click the order number in the ORDER# column.
  • In the Order number screen, click Downloads and Serial Numbers
  • Infront of the serial nuber displayed, click on download.exe and see if that works for you.

Untitled.png

Also, Adobe Acrobat XI is an old and EOL application. It may or may not work with the new updated OS. For more information please refer to the help page End of support for Adobe Acrobat XI and Reader XI

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF