Exit

Downloading issues

New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I was wondering if you could help me.

All of the sudden I started having issues with downloading files once they are converted. There is no issue with the conversion as it uploads the file onto the cloud, but I cannot download it in any way - either from within an app or from the document cloud.

I am only downloading one file at the time(8kb), the following error keeps popping up :

"Download error

Exceeded maximum number of files (50) or total size (100 MB)."

I am only downloading one file at the time that has 8kb so a bit confused.

Would you be able to help as I'm currently unable to use the product?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fairfax,

Looking at the description given above, you get the download error when trying to save the document uploaded on Document Cloud storage. However, there isn't any trouble uploading them on cloud?

This is strange, generally this error appears while uploading the document to the Document Cloud because Document Cloud services allow you to upload and convert files that are up to 100 MB.

Where exactly you save the downloaded files? What is the default location set from your browser? Go to the document cloud web and check the files storage there. Try making some space and check again.

Use a different web browser and login on using URL Adobe Document Cloud 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akancha,

There isn't any problem with uploading them on the cloud, I've just tried again.

I'm saving files in a default 'downloads' folder, I have changed it to other folder and still wouldn't work. Same error all over again.

I have removed all the files off the cloud now but error is still there.

I really don't know what to do..

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any other trouble shooting steps.  This didn't work for me as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any other trouble shooting steps.  This didn't work for me as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I apologize for the delay in response to your last message.

Can you share the screenshot of the error message, along with the entire page which should have the web URL at the top. If uploading isn't causing any trouble, then downloading the file shouldn't be an issue too.

I have removed all the files off the cloud now but error is still there.

If you have removed all the files from cloud, then which file you are trying to download now? Have you uploaded a new one and tried that?

Is it possible to make a quick screen recording of your workflow and share that with us? Reason for the ask, this issue is not reproducible at our end and not reported majorly, so we're trying to get the root cause of the problem.

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem as you. "Downloading error: Exceeded maximum number of files (50) or total size (100 MB)."

I try to download 27 excel files converted from PDFs. each file has a maximum of 60-70KB, which means a maximum total size of, say, 2MB, maybe 2,5MB in the worst scenario. Yet this message keeps appearing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And two hours later it worked, somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have one 66 kb pdf I'm trying to download and keep getting that stupid download error message that I've exceeded the 50 maximum. It makes no sense. Two days straight now. I can upload and edit, but when I try to download it, I cannot - so why am I paying for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error trying to dowload to my desktop.

Download error

Exceeded maximum number of files (50) or total size (100 MB).

frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

Please go through the help page: https://adobe.ly/49tMco0; and see if that works for you.

Hope this information will help.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines