• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag attachments from to a folder/Arrastrar archivos adjuntos de un PDF a una carpeta en escritorio

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Holaa,

I can´t drag attached files from a PDF to a folder on my desktop. ¿Any solution?

No puedo arrastrar los archivos adjuntos de un PDF a una carpeta en mi escritorio ¿Alguna solución?

Thanks / Gracias!

Captura.JPG

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , PDF forms , Print and prepress , Rich media and 3D , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Enrique

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to drag the attached files in a PDF to your desktop.

I have tried to reproduce the issue on my end and the attachements are getting dragged to the desktop.

What happens when you try to drag the files from PDF to desktop? Do you get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file with attachments or with all the PDF with attachments? Please try with a different PDF and check. Also, please try to drag the advancements one by one to see if any one of them is causing the issue.

Please check for any missing/pending update for Windows OS and Adobe Acrobat and try updating it and see if that works. To update Acrobat DC open the application > Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

You may also try to repair the installation of Acrobat. Go to Help > Repair Installation and reboot the computer and check

If it still doesn't work, please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights on Windows and try using the application there.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines