• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

drawing tool

Enthusiast ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made oval with comments drawing tool, it was locked  but I unlocked it and now I can't move or resize oval also if I copy it, it paste in same place and can't move the copy either. If I make new oval it can be moved. any help?

Can drawings like oval,rectangle...etc snap to grid?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Once you select object  move it with arrow keys, while moved like that it snaps to grid also.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neos,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to move the object.

We tried to reproduce the issue on our end and it is working fine. We created the oval by using drawing tool in comment and locked it first then unloked and it is moving fine.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC and make sure you have the latest version 20.009.20074 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

As mentioned the newly created object is moving fine, Would you mind sharing the PDF file for testing so we can chek it at our end. Please upload the file to the Document Cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ generate the link and share it with us.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I had hidden field in front of oval.

I have another question. When oval or any other object is resized to smallest possible I can't get move cursor to show. I need to enlarge object to move it. Is there keyboard shortcut or something that can help me move object without need to enlarge it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you select object  move it with arrow keys, while moved like that it snaps to grid also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly what I needed,thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines